As of May 1, Rotterdam Expat Center will move to a new office in the Groot Handelsgebouw and then also changes name to Rotterdam International Center – read more

How can I apply for Child benefits?

To receive Child benefits you must be registered and living in the Netherlands. You can apply for the allowance by using your DigiD. The allowance is provided directly to parents via the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB). Click here for more information.