The Rotterdam Expat Centre offers a few services:
- Provide your biometric information, pick up your residence permit or hand in your residence permit (IND in house from Monday to Thursday);
- First registration to obtain your BSN and get registered in the municipal database (Municipality of Rotterdam in house from Monday to Thursday);
- Open a bank account with ABN Amro or Rabobank (ABN Amro in house on Monday and Thursday and Rabobank in house on Tuesday);
- One stop shop where you can combine the appointments mentioned above at once;
- Consultation appointment for general information for expats and businesses.
Please call us or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the consultation appointment.
It is not possible to schedule the following appointments at Rotterdam Expat Centre. They need to be scheduled at the municipality of Rotterdam (+31 (0)10-2671625):
- Short term registration;
- Report change of address;
- Hand in missing documents such as birth or marriage certificates;
- Apply for a residence permit.