Rotterdam Expat Centre is now Rotterdam International Center. We have moved into a new office in the Groot Handelsgebouw read more

Can I, as an international student, also make use of Rotterdam International Center?

International students need to schedule an appointment for first registration at the municipality of Rotterdam. Please be aware that some universities organize inhouse days whereby the municipality does the first registration at the campus. For more information check with your HR department.

Be aware!

If you are a graduate, you can use the services of Rotterdam International Center (formerly Rotterdam Expat Centre) under the Orientation Year Visa programme!