Ukraine: find the latest information regarding the ongoing situation and emergency traveling to the Netherlands

I have moved. How do I report a change of home address?

You have three options to register your move.

  • You can register your move online if you have a Digid.
    On the website, click on ‘Inloggen met DigiD’. Here you can change the language settings on the topleft section and then follow the steps.
  • You can register your move by printing out the form ‘report change of address’ and sending the forms and the required passport copies to:
    Gemeente Rotterdam
    P.O. Box 70013
    3000 KR Rotterdam
  • You can register your move at the municipality of Rotterdam in person.

Note that you have to make an appointment in advance. You can either call +31 (0)10-2671625 or schedule the appointment online.