As of May 1, Rotterdam Expat Center will move to a new office in the Groot Handelsgebouw and then also changes name to Rotterdam International Center – read more

How can I invite friends/family from abroad for short stay?

You can do the online application of the website of the IND. Before handing the form in you need to get a stamp at the municipality of Rotterdam. You can an appointment on the website of the municipality by clicking here.