You need a few documents for the first registration:
- Valid passport or national ID card (EU);
- Filled in print-out of the application form;
- Proof of residence / tenancy agreement / signed statement by owner;*
- Residence permit (if applicable);
- Birth/marriage certificate (It is also possible to hand in the certificates up to 6 months after the appointment.);**
- Housing permit (if applicable).
* These documents may not be older than 3 months
** Certificates that have not been drawn up in Dutch or English must be translated by a sworn translator. It is possible that the certificates must have a legalization or apostille. There is no expiration date for the legalized copy.