Yes, the one stop shop of Rotterdam Expat Centre is open. The agenda of the one stop shop will be open at limited timeslots. Check the availability here.
Rotterdam Expat Centre will still be available every day for all your questions via phone: 010 790 0190 and email: email@example.com
We kindly ask you to follow the measures mentioned below:
- We have renovated the centre so we can establish the safety and 1.5m distance for all visitors. Please keep the 1.5m distance during your appointment.
- International newcomers travelling from a high-risk area are required to self-quarantine for 10 days by the Dutch government. Please do not visit Rotterdam Expat Centre while in quarantine.
- Please be on time (max. 5 minutes before your appointment).
- Services IND: All services you are used to are available for the IND procedure: picking up residence card and providing biometrics.
- Services municipality: First registration is possible. In order to shorten the visiting time of visitors, the BSN will not be issued directly, but will be sent by post within 1 week. We highly appreciate it if you bring all the documentation ready and filled in when coming to the appointment.
- We also ask you to keep the guidelines of the RIVM in mind. If you experience any flu symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), we kindly request you to reschedule the appointment to a later date.