Yes, the one stop shop of Rotterdam Expat Centre is open. Check the availability here.
Rotterdam Expat Centre will still be available every day for all your questions via phone: 010 790 0190 and email: email@example.com
We kindly ask you to follow the measures mentioned below:
- Please keep the 1.5m distance during your appointment and wear a face mask inside the building. This applies to every person aged 13 years or over.
- International newcomers travelling from a very high-risk area are required to self-quarantine for 10 days by the Dutch government. Please do not visit Rotterdam Expat Centre while in quarantine.
- Please be on time (max. 5 minutes before your appointment).
- Services IND: All services you are used to are available for the IND procedure: picking up residence card and providing biometrics.
- Services municipality: First registration is possible. We highly appreciate it if you bring all the documentation ready and filled in when coming to the appointment.
- We also ask you to keep the guidelines of the RIVM in mind. If you experience any flu symptoms (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath), we kindly request you to reschedule the appointment to a later date.