Rotterdam Expat Centre is now Rotterdam International Center. We have moved into a new office in the Groot Handelsgebouw read more

In order to obtain a new residence permit card after it was stolen, lost or damaged, you must follow a few steps.

You can apply for a new document via the IND website using DigiD, or apply via post.

More information on the process can be found on this page of the IND