Measures Rotterdam Expat Centre
Due to the latest measures from the government on March 31st concerning the COVID-19 virus, the one stop shop of Rotterdam Expat Centre will be closed until April 28th. Please read below what alternatives we can offer you:
- Rotterdam Expat Centre will still be available for all your questions via phone: 010 790 0190 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotterdam Stadhuis will still be open. Therefore all appointments already scheduled for BSN registration at Rotterdam Expat Centre will take place at Rotterdam Stadhuis, Coolsingel 40. Please bring for all non-EU expats the confirmation letter (kennisgeving) of the IND. In order to limit customer contact, the BSN will be sent by post and not issued directly.
- The IND will physically not be available at Rotterdam Expat Centre till April 28th. Therefore, all IND appointments will be cancelled at Rotterdam Expat Centre. However, you can schedule an appointment at an IND desk to collect your first regular residence document. There are a few conditions:
- You have travelled to the Netherlands with a Regular Provisional Residence Permit (mvv);
- You need a residence document for example to apply for health insurance;
- You need a residence document to register in the Personal Records Database (BRP) at the town hall (gemeente).
Does this apply to you? Make an appointment to visit an IND desk by calling the information line on 088 043 04 30. You cannot make this appointment online. It isn’t possible to provide your biometric information.
- Please contact the IND directly if you have any questions regarding immigration: 088 043 0430
- Please schedule all new first registration appointments which need to take place before April 28th directly at Gemeente Rotterdam: +31 (0)10-2671625
Learn about other measures from the Rotterdam municipality here: https://www.rotterdam.nl/wonen-leven/coronavirus/
More info about the COVID-19 virus can be found on the official site of the RIVM here: https://www.rivm.nl/en